Axis Vision Care's New Patient Center In Washington, Williamsburg, and Tiffin, IA
Welcome to the new patient center for Axis Vision Care! We are offering Washington, Williamsburg and Tiffin residents the quality eye care that they deserve. As a client, you can find out information on how to get started below. What to Expect from our Optometrists.
Here at Axis Vision Care, our main goal is to provide excellent optometry to people of all ages and backgrounds. Maintaining good eye health is such an important aspect of healthcare. Without proper eyesight, we struggle to get through everyday visual-based tasks. If you are interested in up keeping great eye health, Axis Vision Care is accepting any patients within the Washington, Williamsburg and Tiffin areas.
How to Fill Out Online Forms
Before you visit our office, we ask you to complete the Axis Vision Care online form. The completion of this form will help our staff to better organize and prepare for the first visit. You can make an appointment request by filling out your name, email address, and phone number. The form will also ask for a specific date and time that you'd prefer to meet. You can also let us know the purpose of this visit in the "Notes to the Doctor" section.
Available Payment Options
We accept cash, personal check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa as payment options. We are also open to multiple insurance plans, including the following: AARP, Advantica, Aetna, Amerihealth Carnitas, Avesis, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Everence, EyeMed Insight and Access, First Administrators, Humana, Medicare, Medicare Complete Essential, Midlands Choice, Railroad Medicare, SecureCare, Tri Care West, UniCare, United Healthcare, Wellcare, VSP Signature, VSP Signature Choice, Vision Care Direct. While most plans under these insurances plans are accepted, not all plans are included. Please contact us to confirm whether we accept a certain plan under a specific insurance provider.
Services and Specials
- We perform comprehensive eye exams to evaluate your vision.
- We perform pediatric eye exams, and we have specialized treatments for young patients.
- We can help you to choose the best eyewear. We perform glasses and contact lens fittings.
- Our eye doctor is capable of performing surgery and post-operative care for serious conditions.
- We have experience in treating Cataracts, Dry Eye, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, Hypertensive Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, and other vision problems.
- We have treated ocular emergencies such as sudden vision loss, traumatic injury, foreign body injection, and pink eye.
Contact Axis Vision Care In Washington, Williamsburg, and Tiffin, IA Today!
Are you interested in receiving eye care from Axis Vision Care? Feel free to call 800-653-7925 to get in touch with our Washington, Williamsburg, and Tiffin, optometrists. We'd love to care for you.