Welcome to Axis Vision Care
Call us at 800-653-7925 today.
Axis Vision Care, Your Quality Williamsburg, Washington & Tiffin Optometrist
Our Optometrists at Axis Vision Care Provide Premier Care to the Area. Dr. Striegel and Dr. Courtney are Optometrists who provide personalized eye care to patients of all ages. From comprehensive exams, treatment of disease to eye emergencies, these doctors are qualified and experienced in their field. No matter your eye-care needs, the optometrists at Axis Vision Care have the experience and state of the art equipment to diagnose and treat you on site.
Don't Delay Your Optometrist Appointment Another Moment
It is not uncommon for people to put off visiting their eye doctor. Sometimes it is hard to recognize when they need a new eyeglass prescription, or that there is a vision problem, to begin with.
Some of the first signs of vision problems include headaches when reading or watching television, recurrent pain around eyes, occasional hazy or double vision, and itching around the eyes. As a general rule, if you have any unusual symptoms in or around your eyes you should not ignore them. An exam with an optometrist can rule out large issues and address whatever may be causing your discomfort. There is no reason to live with less than stellar vision or eye discomfort when your optometrist at Axis Vision Care can set up a treatment plan or fit you for contacts that are made just for your eyes.
Services We Provide at Axis Vision Care
- We provide routine comprehensive eye exams to assess your vision and prescription needs, as well as contact lens fittings.
- We serve patients of all ages and are experienced in infant and pediatric eye exams including lazy eye treatment.
- We are experienced in treating Ocular Disease including Macular Degeneration, Dry Eye, Glaucoma, Cataracts, Hypertensive Retinopathy, Diabetic Retinopathy, and Double Vision
- We provide surgical and post-operative care on site.
- We are experienced in handling ocular emergencies including sudden vision loss, pink Eye, foreign body removal, and traumatic injury.
We are located in three locations to serve our patients better, so no matter if you are in Williamsburg, Washington, and Tiffin or any of the surrounding areas we can meet your vision needs.
Contact Us at Axis Vision Care Today
Contact us for comprehensive eye care for people of all ages. We are the premier Washington, Williamsburg, and Tiffin Optometrist and we strive to make sure that your experience at your optometrist is as comfortable and progressive as possible. Call us at our Williamsburg location at (319) 668-8000, our Washington location at (319) 653-4558, or our Tiffin location at (319) 545-2252 to make an appointment today.